BROTHERS BEDDING LATEX (Medium)
$1,899.00 – $3,599.00 price excludes tax
Comfort Level: Medium
- Constructed of Talalay Latex – Talalay Latex has been called “earth’s most perfect sleep material.” Natural latex is extracted from the rubber tree and processed using natural biodegradable ingredients that come from renewable sources.
- 365 Comfort Guarantee excludes Brothers Bedding Latex and non Brothers Bedding brands.
Support Layer: Built with open-cell high density foam core
Transitional Layer: Built with medium Talalay Latex
Comfort Layer: Built with medium Talalay Latex
- Zip Off Covers making it easier to clean the surface cover of your mattress.
- Constructed of Talalay Latex - Talalay Latex has been called “earth's most perfect sleep material.” Natural latex is extracted from the rubber tree and processed using natural biodegradable ingredients that come from renewable sources.Five Benefits of a Latex Mattress
- Pain Relieving
The gentle cushioning and buoyant support of latex foam mattresses are especially beneficial for sleepers with back and joint pain. Latex creates a floating sensation that completely relaxes your muscles, this produces a deeper and restful sleep!
Latex foam softly cradles heavy body parts, such as the hips and shoulders. This light contouring provides pressure relief near the joints and lower back, while latex’s natural elasticity maintains natural spinal alignment by gently supporting lighter areas, like the neck and back.
- Hypoallergenic and Low Maintenance
If a mattress is not continually cleaned, microorganisms, such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses can easily collect on the top of the mattress and cause mold, mildew, and dust mites. This results in bedroom allergies and an unsafe sleeping environment. However, latex is naturally antimicrobial, meaning it repels harmful microorganisms, making latex an excellent choice for people with year-round allergies or anyone too tight on time to sanitize their mattress properly.
Natural latex foam has an open-cell structure to permit constant airflow. The foam layers are also constructed with pinholes, enhancing breathability. Most importantly, chemicals found in synthetic materials retain body heat and most natural latex mattresses contain little to no additives. If you are a hot sleeper this is the mattress for you!
Latex mattresses are best known for their long-term comfort, support, and durability. High-quality latex mattresses have an average lifespan of 12 to 20 years—significantly longer than 1 sided traditional innerspring, memory foam, and “air” mattresses. The resiliency of natural rubber is often credited for this longevity. A latex mattress effortlessly bounces back once the pressure is removed, maintaining its original shape over years of use.
- Power Base - Adjustable Friendly
Latex mattresses work perfectly with adjustable bases! Latex bends easily without suffering in support and durability. Not all mattresses are intended to be used with an adjustable base, some materials cannot handle the constant wear from the movement of the base. Latex is one of the best materials on the market for your adjustable base needs!