You can rest assured you have selected the correct mattress set. Since your body has grown accustomed to your current mattress, it is important to give your body time to acclimate.
Click here to Download Full Warranty Booklet
365 Night Sleep Guarantee (one-time comfort adjustment)
- Sleep a minimum of 14 nights on each side.
- Let your body adjust to the new feel of your mattress.
- Once you have completed the above you may request a one-time adjustment during the first 365 nights after delivery, excluding Pure Green Latex and non Brothers Bedding brands.
- No labor or material cost to customer to make the one-time adjustment – only cost is for pickup and delivery
- Additional customization’s are subject to extra charges.
* Due to health regulations we are required to inspect your mattress and seal in plastic to bring back to our facility.
Caring for your new mattress set (Warranty Agreement Requirements)
- The new mattress must be placed on a new foundation and sturdy frame.
- Queen and King Mattress sets require a frame with center support and at least five legs.
- Wood slats are not recommended as they can sag and warp.
- Flip and turn 2-sided mattress every 90 days
- Dips which are equal to or greater than 1 and 1/2” in depths when on a solid surface and no one lying on the bed. Normal body impressions under 1 and 1/2″ are not covered under the warranty.
- Defects in materials and workmanship covered by warranty.
- Normal wear and tear are to be expected over time.
- Mattress with excessive soiling or staining will not be covered.
- Labor and material cost are covered 100% if there are no signs of abuse to the mattress or foundation. **
- Your only cost is for pickup and delivery. We are required to pick up the mattress from your home, however you may pick the mattress up at the factory once warranty work is completed.
** Recommendation of mattress covers and Scotchgard to protect the life of your mattress.
We do not offer refunds on any mattress or foundation purchase; however, we will make every effort to adjust the comfort level to your satisfaction.
Warranty - Repair Claim Form